I want to go to Disneyland! I want to plan a trip there soon. U really did have a fun birthday, Disneyland, bowling and dinner, nice. I liked the first picture of you u holding tinkerbelle- dang girl some cleavage there! LOL... I'm going to report your blog for inappropriate content.. LOL.. J/K
I am going to be a senior at Cal State Fullerton. I will hopefully graduate next May with my BA in International Business.
I am the middle child of seven in my family. Born in Jalostotitlan, Jal. but really raised in CA specifically Placentia.
I love taking pictures on my spare time. In the future I would like to open up my own studio. I also love to travel and go to new places which was one of the reasons why I chose International Business as my major.
1 comment:
I want to go to Disneyland! I want to plan a trip there soon. U really did have a fun birthday, Disneyland, bowling and dinner, nice. I liked the first picture of you u holding tinkerbelle- dang girl some cleavage there! LOL... I'm going to report your blog for inappropriate content.. LOL.. J/K
Post a Comment